I am in an unusually good mood today. Which is a relief after the depression I had last week. My friends and I were collectively going through a blue funk the past few days. I emailed that I was having crying jags all throughout the day and almost all of them emailed back that they were down in the dumps too. The bf said it must be some kind of epidemic. I don't know if woe can travel through the internet ether but my friends across three countries weren't exactly miss sunshine. Misery really does love company.
But I'm happy to say that I'm over that now. I'm feeling upbeat and chipper in spite it being a Monday. I feel that my life and I are going places. Most preferably literally. I'm feeling blessed and grateful and hopeful. Things don't look so bad right now. Even at work.
I'm remembering all my blessings and am humbled by the generosity and faithfulness of our God. The world is my oyster and I'm sitting on a big fat pearl. Singing, please don't let this feeling end.
No comments:
Post a Comment