Am I a champion googler or what? With a few well chosen search words, I was able to find several blogs that I used to follow but lost the link to. Blame it on my having to re-install my laptop OS. All my browsing history and bookmarks went pffttt. Good thing I usually use incognito mode in the office so I am forced to type in the web address every time I want to go anywhere on the 'Net.
Too bad though that some of the blogs I used to enjoy before have been abandoned or deleted altogether. Such a pity since they were some great and funny blog writers. Would have wanted to know what going on in their lives now. Goings-on told in great enjoyable detail coupled with a dry wit that makes for a fascinating read.
Guess I have to find my deadpan humor somewhere else then. Thank goodness for google.
No comments:
Post a Comment