That feeling when you know you can stay up as long as you want because you can sleep in past noon if you want to. The weekend is finally here!! Been waiting for this since Sunday night. :D Yeah, my work can be that soul-draining. It doesn't have to be I know but I seem have lost all amor for what I'm doing now.
Hey, what am I doing being all negative now? Hope this was to be a happy joy joy kind of post. So anyway, looking forward to a free (YUMMY!) dinner sponsored by our resident donya Romae. It's for her birthday this Sunday. I hope he likes my birthday present. It's not much but a lot of thought (and effort! It was no joke lugging that thing from Vivo to home.) went to it.
Tomorrow would go something like this. Sleep till I can't stand it anymore. Get up and load the washing machine. Slap some ham and bread slices on the oven toaster. Boil up some chicken soup and have a hearty very late lunch. Color my hair, take a long shower and get to church. Afterwards, hop on cab to get to dinner.
Sounds like a plan to me. Saturdays are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment