Friday, February 24, 2012

Loot!

So very happy with the haul I got at the closing sale of Page One in Vivo. But I really feel bad about their closing down though. :( Another bookstore bites the dust. The trees will benefit but the loss of access to all those beautiful books just make me want to cry. Inspite of my being happy with my loot that is. I posted that status update in both FB and Twitter. :D

OK, totally unrelated to this post
but this was my Valentine's loot. Yan ang connect. :D 
My loot from the Page One closing sale.
Please no more bookstores closing down. 

I love all the gorgeous photos of all those beautiful and luxurious homes. The kind of home I aspire to. A girl can dream can't she? After all, everything starts with a dream. Who knows my own home might grace these interior design books someday. Here's wishing and hoping!

No comments: