Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Birthday Gift for Me!!


I know its more than a month early but I just couldn't resist. We had a field trip to a jewelry factory this morning and the designs were just oh so gorgeous. The company is called tropical creations and they produce hawaiian jewelry. They are exclusively designed and manufactured in Hawaii.

I didn't have a hard time finding something I like but I had a hard time finding something I can afford. :D Everything was just so pretty and the temptation to charge everything to my Visa was quite strong. :D
In the end, I succumbed to a lovely flower ring in pink and yellow gold. The tindera was Filipina and even gave me a discount. To think na wholesale price na yun because we were buying from the factory itself.

I so love my pretty pretty ring. Advance Happy Birthday to me then. :D

2 comments:

emmz said...

unya mao nay nagtipid! :p

nice! ;)

Anonymous said...

nice no? :D walay tipid-tipid basta birthday gifts for me. :D hehehhee.