I've only seen three movies so far this year. That's less than one movie per month. Sad story I know, but best not to dwell on that. The thing is all three movies were seen in countries other than the Philippines. The first one, Ghost Rider, I saw in Vivo City in Singapore. The next two, Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3 here in Hawaii.
All I can say is that all three were major disappointments. Ghost Rider was blah. Spiderman 3 was yucky. I was so embarassed for Tobey when he tried to act cool. Did-not-work-at-all.
We watched Shrek 3 last night and I think Shrek 2 was still way better. It was funny in some parts but lame in many others. But I liked the freaky Snow White. :D And the soundtrack rocks!
I couldn't help but tap my feet in tune to the music.
From my unfortunate pattern, I don't hold out much hope for Pirates of the Carribean 3 which we are going to see sometime in the next few weeks. And I really wish that Harry Potter:Order of the Phoenix delivers because it would be a major bummer if it doesn't. Because the trailer is really cool.
And maybe I should go back to watching more movies in the Philippines because its way much cheaper there. If I'm going to be disappointed in a movie, $2 is easier to take than $8.75
3 comments:
yeah spiderman3 was really a disappointment. well its much cheaper there, the cheapest we can get here in Japan is $10 on ladies night ( wed night ) :D
ingon lagi ako classmate that movies in japan costs around $15. mahalness kaayo. :D
not 15 but $18 or 1800yen ( in Osaka/Kansai Area ). But they some discounts like if you watch on the first day of showing you can buy advance ticket ( on ticket stations, not the actual cinema itself ) for only 1300 or $13. Ladies night ( usually wednesday ) cost around 1000yen. And the movie is shown on the first day of the month you can buy the ticket for 1000yen. Daghang ek-ek ...
mao na siya ang long story :D
Post a Comment