I had a full-packed Memorial Day weekend. It was just one party and adventure after another. Right now, I'm a zombie from lack of sleep since I did some last minute studying and reading last night. I had to finish several chapters of my textbook and revise a writing assignment. Kadlawn na tawn ko katulog and I had to wake up at 6:30 am because I have an early morning class today.
So after I get back to normal and get some needed sleep, I will post about my hula dancing lesson, the super fun karaoke night we had with my crazy ICMP classmates and even crazier MBA schoolmates. Our beach barbeque party at Sherwood where we had to call 911 to come help us. The really nice luau (hawaiian party) we went to where I danced the hula (tried to anyway) on stage in front of around 700 people. And the Lantern floating festival where we released lighted lanterns into the sea. And what happened afterwards that could have landed us in jail if we were caught. :D
Ang saya talaga ng buhay dito. Di nauubusan ng excitement. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment