Love meaning zero. Meaning out of five tennis games the ICMP students played against the MBA students, we won zero games. 5-0 lang naman ang standing. Di naman kami masyadong kawawa. Eh pano naman kasi, the MBA students went out in full force. May pa-uniform-uniform pa. Samantalang kami, kulang nga yung rackets na dala namin. Nanghiram pa kami from them. Kawawa talaga with a capital K.
We thought it was just going to be a friendly game but the MBA students took it way too seriously and really went in for the kill. Sabi nila, ang manonood daw sa game eh mga players lang nila plus one or two spectators. When we got there, 90% of the MBA students were present. Mga sinungaling! Sour-graping much? :D
At one point, it became too painful to watch my classmates lose by a mile, so I decided to play MarioKart on dslite by a corner. Di ko na matake ang massacre na nangyayari. Masakit masyado. :D
Good thing there were grilled hotdogs to compensate for losing. :D And beer for the guys. When they finished with the courts, we went in to play a little tennis too. I was happy to find out that my serve still works. Atsushi even said that my serve was good. At last naa na gyud nipraise sa ako tennis. :D Pero my hand-eye coordination is still non-existent and I still couldn't hit the ball to save my life.
Sabi ni Makoto, useless daw yung tennis lessons na kinuha ko. Kasi I still couldn't understand the rules of tennis daw. Bleh sa kanya! Buti nga natalo sya. :D Hehehhehe.
Di pa nakuntento ang MBA students sa ginawa nila last Saturday. When I went to school this morning, there was a poster on the board proclaiming to all and sundry na we lost all the games. They just had to rub it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment