Friday, May 25, 2007

Layo

Although Hawaii is a very beautiful place, one disadvantage of it is that its so far from the other states of the USA. Ang mahal ng pamasahe to visit the other states. May unta to ug pwede ra madrive. Bugsay man ang kinahanglan.

My good friend from Lingkod just messaged me to tell me na naa sya sa California. Waaahhh, I would have wanted to meet up with Gina. She's my closest friend sa Lingkod. Magkasinabot gyud mi ana niya. And namalita pa gyud sya na lingaw daw kaayo ang summer outing sa Lingkod. Waaahh!! Suya! I really enjoy being with my Lingkod ng Panginoon sisters and brothers. And I miss our action group meetings and praise and worship sessions. Sniff.

Dauy, pait aning layo ta. Ni-anhi lagi ako bf sa Seattle pero naka-uli na lang, wa gyud mi nagkita. Ako sis, wa gyud nako nabisita. Tapos karun si Gina. She'll be going home week after next and di gihapon mi magkita. Buhuhuhu.

No comments: