My constant status in gtalk is "God is good all the time." I try live by those words. Always believing in God's boundless generosity and mercy even in the midst of turmoil and chaos.
I feel so blessed and humbled by all the blessings and graces that God has bestowed upon me and my loved ones. Even if I am not the most ideal Christian let alone person.
Today God has shown me again His unstinting kindness. We received word that we will be given a bonus. This could not have happened at a more opportune time since our bill from our vacation just arrived today and the bonus amount will go a long way to clearing up all of my credit card debt.
God is just so so faithful and giving. And in this season of Lent, where we are called to practice penance, charity, fasting and prayer I will try in my own little way to offer up personal sacrifices as gratitude for God's ultimate gift of salvation.
Thank you God for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment