Monday, February 22, 2010

Post CNY Madness

That's Chinese New Year to those of you who live in the western hemisphere.

I was walking through Orchard tonight and all my eyes could see was sale, Sale, SALE! It was almost too much for my little shopaholic heart to bear. Prices were marked down by 70% in almost all stores. All stores I tell you. My heart began to palpitate. It doesn't help that it was payday just a few days ago so I still had money to burn. BUT! Must.pay.credit.card. Financial RESPONSIBILITY must come FIRST! My conscience can be really loud at times. Drat!

And so I sadly turned away from all temptation and endured a heartbroken ride home. And here I am being a masochist, surfing for news of sales all over the island. Sales I can not participate in after I've done my fiscal duty and paid off my plastic.

GSS can not arrive soon enough.

No comments: