Thursday, February 04, 2010

Can't Wait for the Weekend

Just one more day of drudgery and I can start having fun again. I don't know what's wrong but ever since this year started, I've been very unmotivated at work. It's just so hard to get myself out of bed, dressed and off to the office. I listlessly go through my day and watch the clock like a hawk waiting till its time to get out. This is not good. I've got to find a way to snap out of it because even if I often whine about it, I really do like my job and the people I work with and it would be such a bummer if I lose that.

But I've got the weekend that's my proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. It will be full since I'm fully scheduled. Let's see, I've got the airshow. Bought the tickets already and all that's left is to pack a bag filled with appropriate day-out-under-the-punishing-sun paraphernalia. Then, I'm off to check the Burberry sale. I sure hope I won't be tempted. I've already spent too much on the Robinson's sale last weekend. I DON'T need another charge on my credit card. I'm thinking maybe I could squeeze in a late night movie after attending anticipated mass. Then I have Sunday lunch with my Lingkod girls. I'm anticipating lots of gossip and girl talk.

It's going to be a blast.

No comments: