Warning: This post is full of rants, whining and general negativity. Please skip if you don't want to share my misery.
So I'm home alone. Sick and nursing a sore heart, a throbbing headache, a stuffed nose and a general lethargy that makes me want to stay horizontal most of the time. I need TLC and you'd think having a bf would get me some. But noooo.... It's a quarter to nine and he still isn't home. What if I was starving? Would he have waited for me to collapse before he deigns to come home with dinner? Granted I told him that I had no appetite and would rather wallow in my bed in abject wretchedness rather than eat. But still, he should have made an effort to come home earlier and made sure I was all right.
I miss home, my parents and the pampering I get there. Independence is highly-overrated. I want a maid and I want one now! I'm so wawa. Sniff. (Hey, I did say this was a pity party right?)
And even if I'm just barely able to keep myself upright, I managed to sweep the floor, take out the garbage, wash some clothes and do the dishes. Just because my need to have everything clean and in order is greater than any urge to rest.
I seem to be doing a lot for other people and do they return the favor? Of course not. The world being what it is, they just take for granted the help they received and don't even bother to reciprocate so that I won't be forever picking up after them. Grrr........
Have I already mentioned that independence sucks? And independence and being sick totally blows. I wanna shoot myself now.
No comments:
Post a Comment