I brought my Bible and Living Water Bible guide to Batanes but I was only able to open them one time and on the last day yet. I felt so ungrateful making God an afterthought. When He saw fit to bring me to one of the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Not to brag, but I've done my share of traveling across several continents, but only Batanes has reduced me to speechless wonder and reverence over the majesty of God's creation.
The sky feels so near, you can almost touch the fluffy clouds. The area near Tukon chapel is especially peaceful and serene. You can go on a spontaneous retreat there. I guess I was just so preoccupied drinking the beautiful surroundings and trying to burn them in my memory banks that I forgot to take the inner journey.
Next time I won't forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment