A curious thing happened today. I haven't opened my laptop and connected to the internet from this morning till up until a few minutes ago. The keyboard is usually surgically attached to my wrists anytime I'm within 10 feet of it.
Today I took another sick day. I'm beginning to worry for my job. Well, I can't helped it if I can barely breath between my stuffed nose and my wracking cough. And they'll thank me for not spreading my germs around. So off I went to the doctor and got myself another unfit to work certificate.
I ditched the internet for another one of my addictions. Call it a passion really. My books. I borrowed three new ones after I was done with my doctor's visit. And I already finished two. I didn't realized that it was already 8 o'clock. Talk about wasting the day away.
I am guiltily looking over my undone to-do list. Not a good thing since I planning a big trip soon and I haven't ironed out all the details yet. All this slacking around really isn't doing me any favors.
But I'm sick and I really do need my rest. And reading books is about as restful as you can get. I am going to stop feeling guilty about it already. The rest of the things I can get done tomorrow. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment