I have this habit of putting away some of my things and then forgetting all about it. Some of them brand new stuff and still in their wrappers and boxes. Then when I go about hunting in my room's corners and boxes, looking for a totally unrelated thing, I come across them and its a pleasant surprise. Kind of like winning a raffle. :D
I don't like people touching my stuff. Even if my stuff are in a chaotic mess, its MY mess and I'll deal with it. That's why I only allow the cleaning lady to vacuum and mop my room's floor. The rest is totally off limits. And that's why it absolutely peeves me when somebody rearranges my things. Even if the result is a cleaner and more organized shelf, I still totally hate it. Because then I can't find anything anymore and I have to constantly ask where they put what. I only allow a few people free access to my room let alone my things. I'm very territorial that way.
That's why I got into the habit of putting away my stuff to get them away from sticky fingers. And today I found a few little old treasures. A Chicken for the Soup book, a cute little laptop cleaner kit, and a toothpaste rescued just in time from expiration. Babaw ko noh? :D
I long promised myself to re-organize my room and now I'm more excited to do it because who knows what will turn up. I'm hoping for a winning lottery ticket. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment