......to be a blessing to others. That was the theme of this year's Lingkod retreat. Timely since I have been asking why I'm still in Sg. The retreat master made us read chapters on biblical characters who were called out from their homes to do their mission on foreign land.
It was well and good. I got some clarity and acceptance that maybe Sg is where I'm meant to be in the meantime. That I'm supposed to do something here. Accomplish some sort of mission. As to what, is not exactly clear to me. But that was what I was really hoping to find the answer to. What am I doing here? I know someone is going to come up with a wise-ass answer to that one. Don't bother, I've heard them all. I've even made some up myself.
The retreat was good for my soul. But the conversion that I was hoping for didn't happen. Maybe I expected too much. Maybe it isn't supposed to happen then. Or maybe its happening now but its not finished yet.
I thank God for the clarity and enlightenment that I received as grace during the retreat. Here's praying that I get some direction next.
No comments:
Post a Comment