Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Checking In

I've been neglecting this little cyberspace for a while now. That can only mean one thing. I got me a new obsession. And he goes by the name of Chuck. It's an awesome show right? Tell me you agree.

I've spent my nights watching episode after episode. I'm on season two right now although I've gone through season 3 already. It's the jologs in me but Chuck and Sarah are the best tv couple ever! I really hope a series finale will involve a REAL (not undercover or anything like that) wedding for them together. Am I Pinoy or what? :D Ke haba-haba man daw ng procession, sa simbahan din ang hangganan. Or maybe a beach or even in Castle. :D

I'm still getting season 3 episode 9 but I've decided to be an adult and practice delayed gratification. I'm going to pace myself and watch only one episode a night. No more sleeping at 4 or 7 am and then looking like crap the rest of the day. My body is already protesting at the way I'm abusing it. Hello racking cough, clogged nose and a big mass of pain formerly called my body.

But for awesome Chuck, I think its all worth it.

No comments: