Sunday, March 14, 2010

Treading the Healthy Route

Or trying to anyway. I've been on a health kick for several weeks now. Cutting down on my rice intake. I'm limiting it to just one serving a day and contenting myself with wheat bread and noodles to get my carbo fix.

I've also signed up for Pilates and kickboxing lessons. Did I mention that I take them one after the other? That's two hours of exercise for me. After the classes are over, I feel like the only reason I'm still standing upright is inertia.

Although I'm taking care of the diet and exercise front, I've been remiss in the medical side. I still haven't taken my flu and cervical cancer vaccines and I haven't gotten around to getting a full executive checkup. The thought of being poked by a needle kind of encourages my procrastination.

I'll get around to it I promise especially now that what I've been waiting for has arrived. No reason to delay now.

No comments: