I wasn't going to post this since somebody rained on my parade and took out all the happiness of my Sunday. But wtheck. Might as well have some reminder of the few moments of pleasure I got out of today. Maybe it'll snap me out of this pessimistic the-world-is-out-to-get-me funk. So here's counting my blessings on the last day of freedom before another torturous workweek starts.
- Lunch of mongo soup, sinigang, rellenong talong, bbq and leche flan. And no, I did not eat all of that by myself. That would be criminal.
- New sunglasses. Gucci no less. 10% off. Still the price made my eyes popped. Pero pikit mata. I needed some major retail therapy and ringing up that self-indulgent purchase just hit the spot.
- A long, good soak in a jacuzzi bubble bath. Just what the doctor ordered for my sore aching muscles.
- The best full body massage I've had in months. She was that good. I would have tipped her if that was the norm here.
- Auntie Anne's cinnamon sugar pretzel. So yummy, I can forgive the gazillion calories.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. We need the memories to tide us over till the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment