It's double thanks for this Friday since its not just the start of the weekend, its payday! Yay! I feel so rich for the next few days till all the money flows away to pay off bills and whatnots.
To celebrate this special day, I splurged a bit. A bit being the operative word. I keep passing this small stall in the bus interchange and have been eyeing a pair of shorts as well as a few shirts. Since I was feeling flush, I decided to buy the shorts I wanted and a couple of shirts. They're pambahay (house clothes) quality so they were a bit expensive at $15 for three pieces. I figured I needed more house clothes since I do the laundry less often these days.
We normally spend just under $5 for dinner since going on a diet. We just buy some viands and try to enjoy oatmeal night after night. I wanted to stop feeling deprived so I bought fish which can be expensive here and some battered shrimp. I was able to keep my diet, feel like I had a good meal and adhere to my Lenten practices all in one go. Yay for me!
Payday Fridays are love.
No comments:
Post a Comment