I am so in love with the new umbrella I bought. It's peach with what looks like hand painted drawings on it. Tadaaa!
Pretty isn't it? And it isn't an impulse buy too. You can say whatever you want about my shopping habits but I am not an impulse buyer. Most times anyway. Hehehe. I have been lusting over this umbrella for a while now. Always taking a longing look as I pass it by in the mall. There are many other pretty designs but I can and should only choose one. I have no desire to build a wardrobe of umbrellas pretty though they are. Maybe if I live in Seattle. :D
But I am not sure about the durability of this thing though. It feels kinda fragile and not that sturdy to me. I hope it doesn't get destroyed with the first strong gust of wind. But its so cute so I bought it anyway.
Another thing I like about this umbrella and made me choose it over the others is because its so compact and small. I put my E63 phone beside it for comparison.
It's going to be a relief after the very heavy Esprit umbrella I'm using now. I swear that umbrella alone contributes to half my bag weight. This will save me some needed bag space and shoulder pain.
Now where's the rain when you need it?
No comments:
Post a Comment