Wednesday, January 25, 2012

450 Posts Only

I was looking at my dashboard and realized that I only have 450 posts to show for the six years that this blog has been in existence. That's just slightly more than a year's worth of posts. I am a lazier blogger than I thought. Well, what did I expect when I only had six posts to show for 2011.

I itch to do something with this blog. Not monetize it or anything. If ever I blog for money, I'm getting a new blog so that I'm careful with its content from the start. I just want a new look for it. Even if I barely visited this blog last year, its layout is starting to look dated. Especially compared with all the other blogs out there with their widgets and sidebars and large picture layouts. My blog looks positively dowdy in comparison. Need to get my fingers cracking that's for sure.

Maybe I should start right now. Lezzdodizz!

No comments: