I've been wanting to go to Siquijor since like forever but nobody wanted to go with me. Siquijor has got this (undeserved IMO) reputation for being an island of voodoo practitioners. For a fee, there are people you can hire to put hexes and curses on persons you passionately hate. (Why else would you go to all that trouble to hire a voodoo priest/priestess?) Well, nothing has happened to me (so far). :D But don't ever let your fear of the mystical keep you from visiting this beautiful island. You will be missing out on a LOT. The serene island is a balm to a city-stressed soul like me and anyone else who is looking for peace and quiet in not only tranquil but absolutely enchanting surroundings.
You wake up to cool mornings and will be greeted by an absolutely magnificent sunrise. And end the day sitting on the beach watching a majestic sunset. Don't believe me? Take a gander on the following pictures of gorgeousness.
| Gorgeous Siquijor sunset |
| Good morning Siquijor! When you wake up to this, its always a good morning. |
| Wading in the tidal pools left by the low tide. Aren't me red nails fab? :D |
If you can't tell yet, I'm totally in love with Siquijor and I will definitely be back. I hope the fireflies welcome me back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment