Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blissful Lazy Sunday

I just love it when I don't have an agenda for the day. When the entire day stretches out into a whole lot of nothing. This is my kind of relaxing and chilling. I can do my daydreaming properly. Not like at work where I get a lot of interruptions. Hehehe. Shhh... Don't tell me boss. :D

I just finished cooking our lunch and at the moment, the cleaners we hired are going through the house. And I am alternately lying on the couch switching between watching tv and playing with my tab. This is the life!!

And now the sun is setting and the weekend is almost over. The thought of work despairs me and I cannot wait for the weekend to come again. By the way, here's some pics of what I made for lunch.
Buwad nga naay unod with kamatis. Delish and not too salty. Just right.
Monggo in the pot. I know it doesn't look like much
but my hubby pronounced it as lami. High praise indeed.  :D 
Next weekend I introduce my husband to inun-unan. Now where to find iba in this place.

No comments: