Monday, January 09, 2012

Random Ramblings of a Bored Soul

I suppose no one reads this blog anymore. Not even my husband. Months of inactivity can do that to a blog. Does this mean I can be brutally honest here and say what I really think?

Should I confess that I have reached the pinnacle of jologness and am now a kimxi (aka kim chiu and xian lim) shipper? But I'm in good company I suppose as supposedly those who are immune to jologness love this tandem as much as I do.

Should I write for posterity that I am now at my fattest and is currently losing hope of ever losing the excess poundage? I want to look slim and fashionable. But how to look fashionable when I refuse to buy clothes that need ironing. That eliminates about 99% of fashionable clothes I can buy. Plus I need more closet space because I refuse to give up my sloppy comfortable clothes.

It's 11:19 at night now. It's a workday. Bummer. I suppose I should wrap this post up and get myself to bed then. Suddenly craving for a buttery pastry. Resist the temptation!!!!

Excuse the babble. Goodnight.

No comments: