Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January is Over

And the first month of 2012 is over. Just.Like.That. When they said time flies, they didn't mention it flew at supersonic speeds. It seems it was just yesterday that we celebrated the new year. Now so I won't feel that the year just passed me by, let me list down the note-worthy things about January 2012.
  • Had a complete makeover at Jing Monis salon in Bellevue in Alabang and have the monstrous bill to prove it. But no matter, I LOOK FANTABULOUS! The sickly pink gown they made me wear notwithstanding.
Haircut, Cellophane, Hair Treatment, Mani-Pedi and
Make-up courtesy of  Jing Monis Salon
  • Went inside Ayala Alabang village for the first time. The houses aren't that grand naman pala. Normal lang. I've seen far grander houses elsewhere. But the land these houses stood on would be worth their weight in gold 
  • Went inside Alabang Town Center once again and Festival Mall for the first time. I  miss the humongous malls in Pinas. It's like a little metropolis within itself. I could get lost there for days. 
  • Went home to Cebu for a week. Had a great time with my sis and the 'rents. Got to eat a lot of my favorite food. Visited Sibonga. Shopped at SM for Parisian shoes. Had dinner with the friendships with no pictures to show for it.
  • Received my raw weddings pics. Note to self: Go through them ASAP!
  • Had side-trip to Siquijor. Story here
  • Emman treated us to dinner at our favorite Chinese place in Chong Pang. Cheap but really good, filling food. 
And that's all I remember about January. Did I miss something? Hope I didn't. But looking back at the list, it seems like my January rocked! Here looking at a more rocking February.

No comments: