I've been ranting about my job for quite sometime now. I know my friends ears (or eyes) are starting to bleed. And I could really use a dose of my own advice. "Wag mo na lang i-announce. Gawin mo na lang." (Don't bother telling the world about it, just get it done)
My job right now is my comfort zone though its not that comfortable at the moment. It's familiar, and I already know what I'm up against. Getting a new job scares me at this point. What if I get another boss-from-hell? And bad bosses here in Sg are as common as chicken rice.
I promised myself I would update my resume tonight and apply to Auto-desk but no updating not even a single dangling particle has been added. Shame on me. By the time I get around to opening my resume, the position would be long gone.
I need a strong dose of will and determination just about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment