Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Hunt for the Very Last Christmas Present

Hold that thought. I know what you're thinking. New Year has passed and gone and I'm still Christmas shopping. Long story long sentence. Did not go home for Christmas holidays, procrastination and will be going home next week with still no present for my dad.

Guys are so hard to buy for. Mainly because their stuff is so expensive. I had a budget of a $100 and I went to Bally to try to get a belt for my father. My gosh and goodness. A belt there costs $350 and it was a good $500++ at Burberry.

Blame it on Lacoste who ran out of shirts (with the design I wanted) in my dad's size. Now, I have to go to another branch to hunt some more. And its not as if the branches are in one street. They're like scattered in different stations.

And to add to my exhaustion, I having PMS and the flu. Combined with my cough syrup and I'm nearly down for the count after only an hour of shopping.

Hopefully tomorrow I can nail down that elusive Lacoste shirt. Or else I will have to rethink my budget. Not an option.

No comments: