During my short vacation here, I got to indulge in a few of my favorite things. First off are food trips. Every night we eat at a different restaurant. And we make sure to never eat at the same place twice. So far, all of our food adventures have been hits. Wala pa miss. So get ready for some food porn.
Terra:
chocolate ice cream
New York, New York:
Seafood Penne with Tomato Sauce
Ramen Ten:
fishballs Singapore Style (I like the dip, spicy with a peanutty taste)
For dessert we bought some ice cream sandwiches from a street vendor for a dollar each
And what makes this all the more appetizing is because treat nya lahat. Mas masarap naman talaga ang libre di ba? :D
Aside from eating our hearts out, I had time to feed my brain by borrowing some books at the National Library. Pero actually, they're all just romance novels so essentially, I'm feeding my brain junk.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment