Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Late Mall Run

I had to go the mall today to do some errands. First was to rebook my singapore ticket since plans have changed. And it cost me 4,000 freaking pesos. Yung palang 1,500 pesos nila na rebooking fee was for ONE WAY! So since I had a return ticket, I had to change both tickets so 3k na, rebooking fee pa lang. Plus the price difference pa. Buti na lang hindi pera ko. :D Hay next time, plans better be set in stone.

I also had to buy some baby clothes and diapers for this baby shower I'm organizing. Ang mahal na pala ng mga baby clothes ngayon. Its double the price na since I last bought baby clothes. And I never knew diapers had so many variations. Para din palang sanitary napkins. May dry comfort cover, may 12 hour protection, may baby dry with magic gel. And its so darn expensive! I paid P186 for a 20 pc pack of Pampers. And how long is that going to last? Mga 3-4 days? Mahal maging ina.

I wanted to buy a nappy cake sana but I don't know anyone who makes that here in Cebu. Yung mga nakita ko lang sa Good Housekeeping were all Manila-based. It would have been so cute.

And syanga pala, when I entered the supermarket, they were already playing Christmas carols! Ganun? Not this early naman sana. May Halloween pa eh.

Going back to the baby shower, I declared martial law and dictated to everyone what they should buy as gifts and bring as food. Since we are no longer in one office, we can no longer easily plan things like these over coffee/tea/hot chocolate breaks. I would have wanted to have some games pero chika time is enough entertainment I guess. :D

3 comments:

emmz said...

hala naa na diay bag-ong templates! nice! :)

unya asa naman akong link dinhi inahan? tsk tsk tsk. isumbong tika sa imong mga ex karon! wehehehe :p

and i hope i don't bump into anyone of them kay wa koy feel nila! :p

Anonymous said...

ay sorry ems. :D i realized nga wala ka. ako na gi-fix ate. :D kabalo ka ngano nga wala? kay ako raman ni gicopy from your links section. :D hahahhaa. siempre wala ka dun. :D ay pareha ta! di sad nako sila feel. :D

emmz said...

az in! puerte jud nakong likay ana nila.. actually ang usa kay di pud feel sa rest of the nsp peeps dinhi.. ang usa pud kay wa pud ko ganahi tubag tubag sa email.. hehehe