Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Funny Horoscope

I generally don't believe in horoscopes. And if I do believe, I only take the good stuff and the rest is crap. :D But I like reading them nevertheless. And my most favorite horoscope comes out in one of the magazines I religiously buy every month. For September, here is what it says about Cancer.

Not so easy
You have to go the extra mile to get life's sweet returns. You're so used to getting your way but this time, medyo maiiba. Mag a-adjust ka sa ibang tao and if need be, work for them. You won't be humbled too much though. May mga matutunan ka lang na bagay-bagay about humility. Like saying "please" instead of "please lang", "thank you" instead of "ok fine", and "sorry" instead of "sige na nga sorry."
Turning point of the month: Humility in your workplace.

It cracks me up everytime. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol... i guess we need to work out on being humane??? :D

Anonymous said...

or on being less of a diva. :D hehehehe. ay goddess man diay ang preferred term ni emman. :D