I'm only writing down the one's that aren't too personal. Lest someone calls me out on it later. Hehehe. So let's see, this year 2010 I plan to...
1. Save at least 50% of my income and invest it somewhere so its not gathering dust in some lame savings account that's earning less than 1% a year.
2. Travel to at least 2 dream destinations.
3. Charge no more than $500/month to my cards. Anything more means that I can't afford it. If I really want something that costs more than $500 then I would have to spread the amount over several months. Or pay cash. Para damang-dama ko ang sakit. :D
4. Lose weight!!! Permanently lose 5 lbs.
5. Run. Walk. Jog. Hop. Skip. Climb stairs. Dance like an idiot. Just keep moving!
6. Plan for a great Christmas project. Get more people involved in it.
7. Read the Bible everyday. Spend time meditating everyday.
8. Get rid of one bad habit. Which bad habit will still need to be thought out though.
9. Get an executive check up. Get all my shots (flu, cervical cancer vaccine)
10. Document my life better. Take more pictures. Write more frequently in my journal. Blog often.
I guess that's it for now. I have more pero mahina ang kalaban.
No comments:
Post a Comment