I'm supposed to be asleep by this time. I'm supposed to stay true to my new year's resolution of sleeping early so that I can wake up early and not have to catch a cab in order to make it early (actually not so late) to work.
But some things are bothering me and I can't seem to sleep. They say that listing them down will help to settle my mind and make getting to sleep easier. So here goes.
1. I'm fat! I'm so fat! I just weighed myself and what I saw did NOT make me happy. No wonder my pants were feeling very snug the whole day. I'm turning into a whale! And dieting and exercising is akin to torture at this point knowing that its something I have to do. Having to do things almost always takes the pleasure out of it. :D
2. I should book those plane tickets already. I'm paying the reservation fee for the hotel tomorrow but what good is a hotel reservation if I can't get there in the first place. Ergo, book and fly.
3. Worried about the trip itself. Organizing it is harder than all the other trips I'm used to. Maybe because the place is pretty remote and it isn't as commercialized as the others. That's a plus in many ways but not when you're an ocean away and need to get in touch with people who are very hard to find.
4. Worried about the new trainee that's assigned to me. Hay, I have to train another one. I'm worried because the other person who knows the project I'm working on has resigned and that leaves me to teach everything I know (which is not very much I'm afraid) to this newbie. Good luck to both of us.
So that's four. And me being the freak worrywart that I am is now worried that I might have left something out. Anobeh! Now, all the more I can't sleep. Fail!
No comments:
Post a Comment