My first day back at work and my boss greeted me with the news that I was being given a raise. Why thank you sir and a happy new year to you too.
And just today I received something that I've wanted for quite sometime. Di bale na kailangan ko awitan para makuha. Bumigay din in the end. :D
I know that I've been a whiney crybaby for a while now but I'm over it already. (I think :D ) 2010 is looking mighty good from where I'm standing. I am hoping for a lot of good things this year. And making plans on how to make those good things a reality.
I'm amazed and grateful that working in Sg has made many of my goals and dreams a lot more reachable than before. Whereas before a trip might have to take months in terms of saving, here because of the cheap prices and plethora of choices, its just a matter of inputting in your credit card details.
I still haven't gotten down to writing my 2010 goals and resolutions. I know, I know. 2010 na and my procrastination habit is still alive and well. I will get it done I promise. I must get me some direction so that I'll make the most of my year.
So here's to the year of the tiger! May it bring us one roaring success after another.
No comments:
Post a Comment