This was totally a productive day. Crossed off a lot of things from my to do list. Some of them a few weeks old already. Feeling smug with accomplishment. Hehehe.
* I waxed and plucked what needed to be waxed and plucked. :D
* Finally bought the (super expensive) planes tickets for our upcoming trip
* Sorted out the stray pieces of paper lying around the room. Shredded old bills and junk mail.
* Cleaned both our rooms
* Folded and put away the clean laundry
* Doing another load, the dark colored ones this time.
* Cleaned out my wallet. Now I am able to snap it close. It was so stuffed with receipts and other garbage I could never manage to close it.
* Wrote in my journal
* Flooded Twitter.
* Added to my list of goals for this year. (Will do a post about this soon)
* Downloaded the pics from my cam
Now, the final thing to do is take a bath. I know! Ewwww. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment