Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Listology

Making lists is fun! That's why I'm posting another one. This is from my 100 (soon to be anyway, I'm still at #55) Things To Do in my Lifetime. It's a short sample from an (I hope to be) extensive list.

1. Walk on a glacier
18. Go to New Orleans and sample Cajun cuisine especially crayfish
24. Buy a Lord of the Rings souvenir from the Weta cave
27. Drink the real Dom Perignon
33. Bath in the Dead Sea. Mud bath.
37. Go on a volunteer trip to rebuild a community
38. Join a pro-environment rally
40. Go ice skating in a non-tropical country, preferably in a frozen lake
45. Ride a bicycle through a country lane in the rural US
48. Buy fresh produce at a market in Italy and cook what I bought
51. Have breakfast on a terrace overlooking a great view of nature
52. Ride a donkey or mule.
53. Swim in the Blue Grotto
54. Play a musical instrument in front of an audience
55. Give a rousing speech that will inspire a lot of people

Let's pray that God grants me enough time and energy to accomplish a lot of them in this lifetime. And oh yeah, money too. :D

No comments: