Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grateful Tuesday

Actually, its Wednesday already, seeing that as always, I'm still up way past my bedtime. Anyway, I had a good day today and I was suddenly seized with the urge to count my blessings and be thankful for all the big and small miracles that God sends my way.

Today, I'm thankful and absolutely grateful for:

- I was able to finish a major deliverable at work.
- A good book that made me laugh AND cry.
- The fact that its payday in a few hours.
- The bakwa that my officemates passed around this afternoon. I finally got to taste the bakwa from the famous place in Chinatown that I could never get the name of. It was delicious yes, but I really don't get the fuss. :D
- Chicken nuggets given by my housemate. Went perfectly with Tabasco sauce as a midnight snack.
- Yummy cookies (strawberry shortcake, pecan and toffee caramel nut) that I regularly filch off the cookie jar.
- A regular supply of almond cookies on my desk at the office.

So many things to be thankful for. Now, I'm going to sleep happy. :)

No comments: