Yeah, two weeks into 2010 and I'm still calling it the new year. Meh.
Ever since I bought my first designer bag (the Christmas present for my mom), I've been getting these strong urges to collect more designer items. I already had Coach, Liz Claiborne, and Nine West bags before but these weren't exactly what you'd call designer.
Hence, my recent Burberry bag of a present from the bf is what I consider my first truly designer item. I never thought na mas mahal pa sya kesa sa LV that I gave to my mom. Nahiya naman ako at first, buti nalang nawala agad. :D
I was at first hesitant to use the bag knowing how expensive it is. Parang gusto ko lang sya titigan at idisplay sa kwarto ko. But fate intervened. My current Nine West tote gave up on me so I had no choice but to use my brand new Burberry bag. Even though the mere thought na baka madumihan sya sends me panicking. But a bag is meant to be used and use it I will.
Now, I've been browsing through websites trying to look for a new wallet. My current Nine West one is being stretched to maximum capacity what with all the junk I put there. I'm thinking maybe a Marc Jacobs since it seems to be less expensive than the others (talking about LV/Gucci/Prada here) Or maybe a Coach.
Hay, ano ba itech! I should be saving my money for far more important things. Things like trips to amazing places and investing in properties.
I'm channeling Mother Teresa's image in my mind right now. That should zap all worldly thoughts from my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment