Something that I hope to be someday. I'm a little in awe of those people who make getting a good deal a way of life. The kind of people who dig in every discount bin and go through every sales rack item by item. Those who inspect every seam and stitch of clothing and can recognize a great find from ten feet away. My innate laziness prevents me from doing all those things. I always tell myself that I'd rather save time than money.
I can't even manage to count my change and check the receipt to see if everything is in order. I don't know if I've been duped in the past because of this and I don't want to know. What I don't know won't infuriate me. :D I know my attitude is very ostrich-like and someday its gonna bite me in the posterior.
Sg can be a very good training ground for me to be a savvy shopper since there are sales as there are days in a year. I can teach myself to go dive into every sales promotion and make it a mission to get a treasure for the lowest price possible. I'm even thinking of never buying anything unless its on sale or on special. I'll learn to constantly scan the blogs and newspapers for worthy sales events and keep a reminder on my phone.
I'm going to save every cent I can so that I can blow it all on a fabulous trip later.
No comments:
Post a Comment