Monday, September 13, 2010

Looking Forward to Christmas

The reason for the season
Am I ever. I've been playing Christmas carols the past few hours. My favorite being those from the Gunter Kallmann choir.  I just love their old school rendition of classic carols. None of those remixed nonsense.

I've already booked my tickets for home although I have yet to ask permission to take some time off. I hope (crossing fingers) that I'll be allowed to take several days off. Or else my Christmas is down the drain. I don't think I can survived Christmas in Sg. Especially since the bf is scheduled to go home. I'd rather take off for shores unknown than stay here. But that brings us back to the time off dilemma.

I'm excited to go Christmas shopping for gifts. It's already September and for all purposes I'm already late. Although the stuff I bought as pasalubong can already be considered as Christmas gifts I guess. :D

I already used up most of my annual leave so I can't attend the dawn masses back home. Sniff. The dawn masses are a big part of my Christmas and not being able to attend a single one this year just breaks my heart but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Nothing to do but grin and bear it. And then go shopping. :D

No comments: