Saturday, September 25, 2010

Way Klaro

For the non-Bisaya speaking in the audience, that translates roughly to "I can't make up my mind."

I just canceled my enrollment to my Pilates and kickboxing classes because I was thinking that with my schedule in the next few weeks, I'd be missing more classes than I can attend. Now that I did just that, I'm kind of regretting it already and wished I didn't do so. Way klaro gyud. :D

I miss the benefits that Pilates and kickboxing gave me. The weight loss for the most part. I also felt more energized as long I was doing the sessions. And I was more focused at work too. Dang, I shouldn't have canceled those classes. 

<after leaving this post for several hours>

When there's a will, there's a way. I found another schedule thats more to my liking. My previous schedule used to be Saturdays but I have a hard time getting out of bed just to go to gym .Now, I made it weekdays so I have no excuse. I'm out of the house anyway and might as well proceed to the gym after work. Although this time I changed kickboxing to Muay AeroBox classes. This should be interesting .

I'm so happy things worked out fine on this one. This is one instance where I get to have my cake and eat it too. :)

No comments: