Friday, September 10, 2010

Things I'm Loving Friday

Well, first and foremost would be the fact that its a holiday today. Make that TGIF times two. So aside from all that free time that I am absolutely loving, here are a few more.
  • Its raining heavily. Perfect weather for being a bed-a-bug. I just love rolling around in my high thread count sheets (thanks to my sis for the gift) and reading trashy novels while listening to the patter of rain on my windows. Is life wonderful or what? 
  • The bf cooked! Which is a tiny miracle in itself since it seldom happens.  Peace sweetheart. :D But I'm totally grateful since it dove neatly into my plan of being a bed-a-bug. Bonus is that he cooked chorizo which is like one of my favorite food ever.
  • Our cleaning lady came and made the apartment spic-and-span again. She also washed the dishes saving me that chore. She managed to arrange my messy desk and created some order out of its usual chaos. Perfect!
  • Style websites where I can get uh.....visual aids on what to wear. I had a ton of fun browsing through Blake Lively and Leighton Meester's pictures to get fashion ideas. Of course, I may not dress exactly like them and I may not even be able to try. But its fun to dream. :D
  • Munching on yummy licorice sticks I bought from the US. I love them because they're not too sweet and come in such bright, fun colors.
So today I had all the time to sleep in, eat and read to my heart's content. This Friday is total love.

No comments: