Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Gift Receiving

As I was updating my wish list on the net, I got to review the wish lists I've made in years past. And I was heartened to see that I've received almost all of the things (some are still on their way and others I've decided I don't need) on my wish list. Even the expensive ones. It's amazing how you get what you wished for. It may take some time but it does arrive somehow.

In my group of friends, we don't pick one baby to give a gift to. We give gifts to everyone! Yeah, we're rich that way. Bwehehehe. As if! :D Hence, the need for a internet wish list where overseas friends could check on and then scratch their heads looking for couriers to carry the gift items to their intended recipients. :D

It's a nice way to invite the Christmas spirit in. Being grateful for the gifts and blessings of Christmases past and looking forward to Christmas present.

No comments: