Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Enchanté

I was totally taken by Enchanted, the latest Disney movie. It's such a feel-good film. It makes you forget for the meantime the disenchantment you have with love and the world in general. :D After the movie, I want to traipsed around SM skipping and singing about true love's kiss-the most powerful thing in the world.

And Giselle is so endearing. Such a charming portrayal from Amy Adams. So believable as a princess. Gusto nako sya awat-awatun afterwards. Complete with the wide-eyed look with mouth agape in wonder and marvel at our world. Hehehe. Mukhang timang. :D I don't think it would be as bagay sa ako as it did on Amy. :D

Patrick Dempsey was as dreamy as always and James Marsden was surprisingly bagay as the clueless prince. I did not think he could pull off naivety but he did. Ang cute nya as the prince.

The movie makes you want to believe in fairy tales again. But I've never stopped believing. :)



"That's How You Know" (he loves you) LSS from the movie. :D

No comments: