I wandered to the Golden Compass site by chance and there was a link there that tells you what your daemon is after answering a few questions. A daemon, in the Golden Compass world, is the soul of a person, made visible in animal form. It's usually the opposite in gender to the person it belongs to and is according to the person's character and nature.
When I first took the quiz, I was assigned a lynx daemon. Which was ok with me because my Chinese sign is a Tiger and a lynx isn't that far off from a Tiger. But the description that accompanied my daemon gave me pause.
Ang cute ni Boreallus! Sarap ihug!
I took the test again kasi sigurista akong tao eh. :D And they assigned me another daemon. A raven named Sergius.
Sige na nga, shy na ako. Matagal na rin akong nagdududa na mahiyain talaga akong tao. Wala lang gustong maniwala. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment