** The city is being invaded by foreigners of the mostly Caucasian variety. They range from Filipino half-breeds who must be on their first trip to the lupang sinilangan of their mothers to middle-aged couples out on a lark in a third world country looking to find adventure to get their blood flowing again, to single (let's hope so!) white men who go around squiring their Filipina girlfriends. Thankfully, they have started to get younger these days. Less of those DOM types and more of the pwede-mag-artista-because -we-Filipinos-are-suckers-for-anything-remotely-imported kind of fo-ren-jer.
** Bazaars are sprouting like mushrooms after a rain all over the metro too. I hope to be able to visit a few of them. I wish though that they sell more unique items this year. The bazaars I've gone to in the past weren't really worth it. Every booth seems to be a copy of the other. Or they were selling items we could easily find in the malls. I want to see items that come from other regions. That are unusual and hard to find here. I am hoping to see more food specialties from the different towns and cities of the country. I better make a list of the bazaars now and make a schedule for visiting them. Nothing like organized retail spending you know.
** The Christmas decors in the mall are getting more and more beautiful and exquisite. I want to buy all of them and make my house a Christmas showcase. :D The cute and adorable miniature belens with all the precious animals are just so lovely. Too bad I wasn't able to take a picture. They even have the bahay kubo (with a second floor! por que?) belen version. I want! I want! And the endless versions of the Christmas trees in all technicolors. Pwede ba kada corner sa ako house naa Christmas tree? Sige, kada room na lang, apil banyo. :D
** Sex is once again coming to the City! See the trailer for the Sex and the City movie here. Can't wait to see the fab four once more. I want to get Carried away with the fun and fashion again. Weeeee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment