Monday, December 24, 2007

Perfect Attendance!

Yey, I once again completed the nine day Simbang Gabi masses. Although sometimes I'm so sleepy, I tend to space out and when I come to, I realize that I don't know what happened during the last five minutes. I will miss drinking taho on the way to mass and eating puto paired with piping hot sikwate right after. This will probably be the last time for a very long time that I will be able to complete the Simbang Gabi. Circumstances in the future might prove to be difficult to continue the tradition. As for me 2007 wish, God knows my heart's desires so its up to Him now.

my reward for waking up so early

It's Christmas Eve already and I am excited to open my gifts under the tree. I haven't shaken or pressed them or anything to get a clue as to what's inside so I will be in for a happy surprise later. I am a shoo-in for the marshmallow test thats why. :D Also can't wait for Noche Buena. Our menu this year is so carbo-laden. With cake, bingka, cassave cake, torta and budbud on the menu. Along with the requisite ham, salad (vegetable this year, para concession to trying to be healthy), ice cream and whatever Mom would buy or cook at the last minute.

Happy, happy birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas to one and all! May you all have a blessed Christmas.

No comments: