Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fellowship with my Lingkod Sisters

My sisters in Lingkod had dinner recently at this tiny but charming pizza place called Acha Pizza. The place had good food. I enjoyed my pita sandwich called Franco's Favorite. It was delicious and filling so I felt I did not miss dinner even if I consider pita sandwiches (aka shawarma) as just snack food.

It was a despidida for me and a belated birthday celeb for one of my sis. It was a fun night and their testimonials for me and my sis H were so touching. They described us in their own words and said their wishes for both H and me. Babaunin ko ang mga wishes nila as I continue into the next fork in the road in my life journey.

not goodbye but see you again

I just hope that my future sisters in my next spiritual community will be as supportive, fun to be with, inspiring and wonderful as my sisters in Lingkod Cebu are. These gals are just some of the best people I've had the good fortune to meet. I've learned more lessons from them than from some of my own experiences. And they are one of the constant lights at the end of a tunnel whenever I am feeling under the weather emotionally.

I am really going to miss you guys. And to quote a passage from the cute token you gave me, "I keep thanking God for you. - Eph 1:16"

2 comments:

Dee said...

hehee makaInspire and makaGutom mn ni imong mga entries mads oi :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe. thanks dee. :)