Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First Day High

Its the first of the 365 days of 2008 and what have I done so far? Nothing much really. I just visited my latest inaanak, the uber-cute Leila and so far ayaw nya magpakarga sa akin. :D Caught up with the latest in each other's lives with my friends Lily and Lloyd.

I also attended New Year's mass and pigged out once again during dinner. This time on mushroom pizza, chicharon, spicy spanish sardines and for dessert, holy kettle popcorn. Tsk. Unang araw pa lang and I've already broken my resolve to stick to a sane diet. Karma's a bitch kaya siguro sumasakit ang tyan ko ngayon.

Lily also gave me her gift and Jay and Ryze's gift for me. I'm going to open them later. Di pa tapos ang Pasko ko. :D I'll be making my list of goals and plans for 2008 in a little while. I would have wanted to write an insightful review of the year that was 2007 for me and perhaps a contemplative post on what I think 2008 will be but wala ako sa mood eh. (read: tinatamad ako) :D

I still have to blog about the highlights of my Ilocos trip, my Christmas and New Year with my family, reunions with friends, the P350 Wagyu burger I finally got a chance to taste, and other bits and pieces of my life. Pero sige lang, meron pa namang natitirang 364 days to do it. :D

No comments: